- Participant Accident which covers all active NCCC members.
- General Liability which covers the club, the board of directors, and members and volunteers (including your ride leaders) who are participating in any club activity.
- Accident Medical Coverage: $10,000 per person per accident minus excess of a $500 per claim deductible and excess of any other valid and collectable insurance, so this is last in line behind NCCC members' other accident and medical insurance.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment: $10,000 per person per accident
- Commercial general liability: $1,000,000 per occurrence
- General aggregate: $4,000,000 (applies on a per club / special event basis)
- Products and completed operations aggregate: $3,000,000
- Personal and advertising injury: $1,000,000
- Participant and legal liability: INCLUDED
- Damage to rented property: $1,000,000
- Sports equipment liability: $5,000
- Per claim deductible: $500
Reporting an Incident
Should you be involved in an incident on any ride, first notify your ride leader. To report the incident with our insurance carrier, go to http://amerspec.com/lab and click on Claims Management. You may wish to have your ride leader assist you with filling out the form.